By Laura Knight
I’ll go ahead and skip the winter weather comparison part of this post. It’s Florida — it’s warm, we know, we know …
But, we can have winter fun too. And we don’t have to shovel anything … except sand for our beach castles.
So, put on your (entirely ornamental) scarves and boots, and let’s get into the spirit of all things frosty.
Ice-skating, faux snow and sub-zero experiences
- Ice Factory of Central Florida (Kissimmee)
- Tampa’s Downtown on Ice (Nov. 20 – Jan. 3)
- RDV Ice Den (Maitland/Orlando)
- Winter in the Park (Winter Park/Orlando; Nov.20-Jan. 10)
- Light Up UCF (Orlando area; Nov. 13-Jan. 3 )
Holiday Events with Faux Snow
- Nightly Snowfall with Carolers and more (Celebration; Nov. 28-Dec. 31)
- Snow Fest Sarasota (Dec. 18-20)
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms (Kissimmee; Nov. 24 – Jan. 3)
Sub Zero ICE Bars!
Here’s to hot chocolate, winter fun and … flip flops. I wish you a fantastic season!