The perfect combination of a fabulous Florida location, an easy commute, good schools and Taylor Morrison quality come together at Woodland Park, a community of new homes in Orlando. If you’re looking for a family-friendly place to live, work and play, Woodland Park has it all. Just west of Lake Nona Medical City employment centers and 12 miles south of downtown Orlando, these new single-family homes will offer an appealing selection of homesites, a variety of home designs and an exciting planned amenities package at an outstanding value that’s increasingly hard to find in this fast-growing area. Don’t miss the opportunity to own new at Woodland Park, close to jobs, shops, services, recreation and entertainment.
New Homes in Orlando from the $200,000s
- A highly desirable location minutes from Hunter’s Creek and Lake Nona
- Your choice of spacious one- and two-story floor plans in three popular collections. The Traditions series on 50’ homesites. The Heritage series on 60’ homesites. The Manor series on 70’ homesites.
- Spacious owners’ retreats with luxurious master baths
- Beautifully appointed kitchens
- Energy-efficient materials and construction
- Tech-ready wiring
- An array of options and upgrades to customize your new home
Woodland Park Community Features
The amenities planned for Woodland Park are impressive and designed to enhance your lifestyle. Plans call for a community pavilion, pool, multipurpose field, playground and several passive parks. Several wetland habitats are preserved as conservation areas within the community, adding to its natural beauty and appeal.
Hunter’s Creek has long been a go-to location for families seeking attractively priced homes close to work, good schools and recreation. Woodland Park is within minutes of Medical City, Orlando theme parks, the Orlando International Airport and other job centers. Groceries, retail, banking, restaurants, movie theaters and other essential services are just a short drive from the community. Good schools are within walking distance. And major transportation corridors are easily accessed.